Saturday, January 2, 2010

our mission

Why are we here? Well, I can't answer the bigger question - and I won't bore you with my personal take on existence. But I think I can sum up what I would like this space to become. I'd like to get a group of groovy creative folks together to share ideas, celebrate successes, problem solve, and network a little. You are strongly encourage to toot your own horn and pat yourself on the back, so please do!

Most importantly, we will be here to inspire one another and encourage each other to pursue the cool things that we do. If you sew, garden, knit, crochet, build, bake, or generally Make Stuff - join us!

A good friend turned me on to Tanya Davis and this song. Whenever I hear it (which is practically every day since I crammed it into my pod) it lights up the whole right side of my brain:

No comments:

Post a Comment