Tuesday, January 5, 2010

taking pictures

Before I had a digital camera, I was stingy about my picture taking. Film and developing were a pain in the butt and expensive - and there was this whole mystery behind it that I just didn't understand. I had a few darkroom sessions back in college and I was fascinated by the process - but it never clicked for me.

But a few years ago, the husband gave me a basic Powershot and I've been clicking away ever since (thanks, sweets!). I dig the instant gratification, being able to easily edit and manipulate the images, printing photos out at home on different kinds of paper - but mostly I love that I can take as many pictures as I want. When you take a zillion shots, you're guaranteed to get a good one here and there. Here are a few of my faves:










No comments:

Post a Comment